1. Punctual and regular attendance is an important factor for good performance. Children must arrive in school at least 5 minutes before the bell is rung in the morning. Those who come late will be marked present but late. Three times late will amount to one day leave.
2. No leave will be granted except in case of illness or for pressing and valid reasons.
3. Every leave should be (sick or otherwise) obtained by an advance written application with the signature of the parent/guardian who are register with the school. Due to reason beyond one’s control, if one remains absent, satisfactory explanation for the leave is to be provided within 2 days by the parent/guardian. If there is no intimation in this regard, it shall be treated as ‘Absent’.
4. The nameof the student, class and section. In case of sickness, the leave note should be accompanied by the doctor’s certificate. All leave must be authorized by the Principal.
5. It is mandatory for every student to have 75% attendance. No student shall be eligible to appear for any test/examination without fulfilling the required attendance. 100 % attendance will be awarded.
6. Half day leave is not granted except for serious reasons and the child will be handed over to the parent’s only. Medical appointment should be made after school hours unless required in emergency. During the test I exam days half day leavewill not be sanctioned.
7. All kinds of leave (sick/casual) shall be counted towards loss of attendance.
8. Students suffering from any contagious or infectious disease are not allowed back to school until recovery is complete.
9. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to do so after the prescribed period of quarantine.
10. Those who absent themselves from school due to illness must send in a medical certificate along with the leave application written by the parents only and fitness certificate to the Principal’s off ice.
11. Every student is expected to attend class on the re-opening day after each of the vacations. Those absent becauseof sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to school.
12. No student will be permitted to go home in between the school hours. However, in case of illness or unforeseen problems, the parents are requested to come in person to collect their ward by submitting a written request. Without proper authorization, students will not be sent home with any other person except the concerned parent. If a student is required to leave will be marked for half a day.
13. working days without prior permission, his/her name shall be struck off the register automatically. If re-admission is sought, the right to re-admit the student is left to the discretion of school administration. If re-admission is granted, the student will have to pay the admission fees again..